Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my blog!

Thursday, April 15

Actually Sydney, the baby of the family and the blog have the same birthday, which is tomorrow.  I'm so surprised and pleased to have one of my photos recognized by The Pioneer Woman (one of the first bloggers that I started following) that I had to write about it.    Every so often she posts a photography assignment and thousands of people submit photos and here is the post where she selected my "orange star" as one of her faves for the Macro Assignment. 
Happy 2nd bloggy birthday to me!
I'd also like to thank Beth of I Should Be Folding Laundry for inspiring me to photograph shapes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! And Happy Birthday to Sydney and your blog :-)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!!

beth - total mom haircut said...

Yay for you! And Happy Blogiversary:)

Colleen said...

Congrats on the recognition and on the bloggy birthday! Happy Birthday to your daughter as well.