Friday, January 14, 2011

You Capture - Doorways

Friday, January 14


Well, another busy week gone by.  I didn't even know the topic of this challenge until after I came home from our trip to the beach with my family and then to Seattle.  These are almost doorways:


Doorway to the Lego Castle, so awesome with its drawbridge and portcullis.  

Here is the family on the way into the Harry Potter exhibit at the Pacific Science Center, no photos allowed inside :-(

The entrance to the  Pacific Science Center at night.

The roof near the entrance of the EMP (Experience Music Project).  It's made of 21,000 metal tiles all uniquely shaped.  


For more actual doorways visit I Should Be Folding Laundry.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Hehe, love the first one :-)
The Pacific Science Center entrace looks really cool!

Jessica Monte said...

I love that lego castle doorway. Awesome.