Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bon Voyage

Wednesday, November 19

Aaah! We're headed to the airport tomorrow at 6:30am and I still have a lot of packing to do. I guess it's a little easier since we don't have much to choose from, just pack everything that's here. I think Sydney is getting a cold, she won't stop sneezing. Note to self - don't forget vitamin C and children's Tylenol. Not sure if we'll have an internet connection so you may not see anything here for a couple of weeks.
Two weekends ago we went to Córdoba, it was sunny and beautiful. We stayed right next to the Mezquita (Catholic cathedral and former mosque) and walked around the historic downtown area, visited some ruins and ate great tapas (hors d’oeuvres). That is how I imagined Spain would be. It helped that we were there for most of Sunday and part of Monday, less tourist activity since many places are closed those days in the winter. Click here for the photos of Córdoba

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm crossing my fingers for an internet connection. Want to see more pictures of this amazing adventure.

PS. Don't forget the children's tylenol.