Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving











Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We miss our family, but we are thankful for cruises with turkey dinners. I only got one small piece of sweet potato, but that was better than nothing. We spent the morning in Tunis, Tunisia. We are also thankful that we don’t live there and we survived 4 hours of bartering for taxi fares and other knick-knacks and walking through the tourist shops. It was overcast with a few sprinkles, so I didn’t get a lot of pictures. We have 2 days at sea now and the boat was really rockin’ during dinner, but it’s better now even though I heard there are 60 knot winds (did I spell that right?). Now we can say we’ve been to Africa and saw a camel there bu
t we’re hoping the girls will choose to skip Morocco, so we can go on our own. We’ll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! We looked at all your pics on the big screen today (I hooked up my computer to the TV) -- looks very interesting in Tunisia! Have a great cruise -- Cindy, Carole and Grandpa Strawn