Thursday, June 10, 2010

You Capture - Fun!

Thursday, June 10

I've been having so much fun working on photography projects for my friends that I've gotten behind on my photo challenges.  Now we are gearing up for two weeks of fun in the sun visiting our relatives on the east coast.  I hope we don't melt!

Here are a few shots from field day at school this week.  Here are some third graders doing the twist.

and jumping rope.
Sydney has fun showing off her lost tooth.

Playing at the park with friend in the sun is always fun.
Click here for more Fun over at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

3 comments:

juliannah said...

The kiddos look like they had a great time.

Unknown said...

I love your pictures of fun! How great is that? The first missing tooth! The jump rope! I love it! Perfection!

Mamí♥Picture said...

What a fun day!! I love it!!
She looks so cute without her missing tooth!!