Monday, October 11, 2010

Love at first ice

Monday, October 11


What a crazy busy weekend!  Seems like we were barely home this weekend, so how did the house get so messy?  I feel like I'm cleaning up after a party, only I missed all the fun.  Sydney went to a birthday party Saturday afternoon at the ice rink.  She was trying to figure out how to dress up her comfy clothes, but then decided not to wear her tutu.  Well, I got her to wear it just long enough to get a few photos.  They're pretty grainy since I was using my old camera.  It was her first time ice skating and she loved it.  Luckily I didn't have to skate.  I still have bad memories from over 10 years ago when I fell down ice skating on my already bruised tail bone.  Ouch!   

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Those are cute shots!
I love busy week-ends, but hate it when my house turns into a mess during those week-ends LOL