Thursday, June 9, 2011

You Capture - Flowers

Thursday, June 9


Have you ever seen the flower of bok choy?  This was a first for me.  I love bok choy in soup and stir fry!

Irises found on one of my many walks to school today - I think I walked there four times.


 Daisies were a theme at my cousin Katie's wedding last weekend.  It was the nicest day of the year so far and we all got a little pink.    


The sunglasses were for when it was all over.  


It was super windy and she kept having to corral her veil - too cute.   No flowers in this last shot, but it was my favorite, with the bride and groom leaning on each other and her windswept veil.  




Click here for more Flowers at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

I love the photo with the daisy and the floating candle in the jar, what an adorable center piece! And now I finally know what to do with that floating candle a friend sent me several years ago! :-)

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^