Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday Flashback: Dubrovnik, Croatia

Friday, April 9
Why have I waited almost four months to blog about the cruise we took last November? I have no good excuse, but it's not because we didn't have a great time. Cruises are the way to travel with kids! Right now I'm hanging out in a hotel near SeaTac airport. We are all headed to the Science Fiction Convention today, an annual stop for us on the way to visit the cousins in the Seattle area for Easter. Yes, I could have some very interesting pictures to post next week.

Here is what I found on the laptop regarding Dubrovnik which was written on Sunday, November 23, 2008.

Cute little town surrounded by a wall that we walked on top of. It was pretty cold and the girls begged to go back to the boat the whole time. We had lunch at a little restaurant by the water and had some yummy shrimp and seafood risotto that had a little too much seafood for me. I pretty much only like peeled shrimp and shelled crab. Luckily Kevin doesn’t mind foraging for his food and for his family too.

Click here for more pics of Dubrovnik, Croatia.

No comments: