Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You Capture - Red

Thursday, October 8

I was thinking that I didn't take that many Red photos for the challenge this week. I even caught a cold, but now I'm having troubles narrowing down the selection. Glad I don't have to pick just one. So glad I didn't forget my camera when I found myself walking around downtown over the weekend and found this beautiful church.


I also love to use the color accent setting on my camera. I know it can be annoying, but I don't care.
My trusty old Schwinn mountain bike.For this one I used photoshop.
To see all the other Red photos, click here!

17 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

Gorgeous! I love the color accent in cameras too! Brilliant.

Mendie said...

I love color accents! Great shots!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you! Man I would of spent a day taking pictures of that church you captured! DO you have more...it is so,so beautiful!

FireMom said...

Oh, lovely shots. The apple one is my favorite!

Mamí♥Picture said...

First I want to say that you have a Beautiful Family!
Second, I love they way you capture your REDs, just lovely!!
I am glad you fixed your link =)
That church was pretty AWESOME!
and your Girl is PRECIOUS!
Great Captures!
"Here is my RED" <--Hope u like =)

Unknown said...

i love the boots!!!

Smileyhappychan said...

Incredible reds! How do you color accent on a camera? Do you have to have a super nice camera?

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Fantastic reds!! Love the church! Your kids are adorable.

Truth said...

The black and white with red is so cool. Great shots!

Bacardi Mama said...

Great captures. I love the color accents.

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I'm such a true novice...How does one do color accents on a camera?

LOVE the boots!

Unknown said...

I need you to teach me how to do the apple in photoshop! so fantastically cool! LOVE the boots shot too. I don't think my camera has that feature. I wish it did! Super cool!

Unknown said...

PS The church is AMAZING! : )

Anonymous said...

God love photoshop! Really fun captures!!

Layla and Delia said...

Gorgeous photos! My favs are the first, third and fifth. And the second and fourth. I can't make up my mind - they're all such fun! :)

Tina said...

Great pictures! I use the color accent on my camera a lot too and love it!

Lorena said...

Your photos are lovely!... I also love having fun with my Canon's color accents, they are so much fun! =)