Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let's pretend it's 2 weeks ago...

so I can say Happy New Year!  I really dropped off the blogosphere last summer and only posted a couple of times.   The fall was super busy with Sydney in Soccer, Kyla doing cross country and both girls at Kung-Fu twice a week.  Then I ended up doing a lot of photos for other people along with putting some of my work in local shops.  It has been fun, but kept me busy.  

One project I got to work on with another photographer and mom was a photo booth for the holiday bazaar at our school. It was fun to try out the studio setting with professional lighting.  I made the family take two minutes out of their lives without getting dressed up or even fixing hair to get a family photo and well, here we are. 



Thanks Brenna King for all your expertise, equipment and time!

January 17, 2012

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Busy is GOOD! And at least it sounds like it was a FUN busy for the most part :-)

Happy New Year!