Friday, January 20, 2012

Resolution - water drops!

Friday, 20Jan2012

I'm posting these as part of a monthly photography challenge called MCP Project 12.
  These water drops show my resolutions of :  
what happens when the water drops (very appropriate during our non-stop heavy rains), 
trying new things with my photography this year,
taking more photos for me,
using my macro lens and 
learning more about off camera lighting
 (here I used a continuous source instead of my new flash, which will give me an excuse to try this again),


6 comments:

Jessica Monte said...

Oh-ma-don! These are fantastic!

k*handtke said...

I just tried capturing water drops two days ago... couldn't get it right! So I am very impressed, and I love the coloring.

Melinda Green Harvey said...

Excellent! I've been wanting to try water drop shots for a while, and I am in awe of your results. Keep up the good work, and thanks for participating in Project 12.

Melinda Green Harvey
MCP Project 12 Team Leader

Michaela said...

These are so cool! I've tried this before and didn't really get great results... I should try again :-)

I like the new look of your blog, too!

Anonymous said...

I love your water drops, I especially like the pick one. So pretty!.

Anonymous said...

I mean PINK!