Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gotta go?

Wednesday, February 11

Sorry I keep posting about the house next door, but I can't believe how fast things are moving along, so I've got to keep up. By the way if you're in my neighborhood and you or the kid in your car has to go, well just drive by, 'cause now I've got my very own porta-potty. Okay, it's not really mine, but I still give you permission to use it.


Let's catch up they laid the joists one day, put in the duct work the next. (Feel free to correct my construction terms here Dads)




The lumber arrived, but the next day there was some waiting in the snow.




They didn't have to wait long and the garage wall went up in one day!




Here is what the garage looked like at the end of the day.


The next day was spent covering the floor of the house and bringing in more lumber.






Now your almost caught up - today there has been a lot of racket working on the walls of the house and they started the fence!

No comments: