Friday, February 6, 2009

They're gone

Friday, February 6
Last Friday they (machines & men) came back and in less than 6 hours, took out the three other trees from the lot next door. I have discovered that you really don't know how much you love a tree until it's gone. I want to apologize for all the times I've complained about those trees, saying they were messy and even ugly. How sad. Here is a picture a picture of the back of my house with a fir tree, which was my favorite one. I wonder how old that tree was? I forgot to count the rings of that stump from Monday before they removed it.


It happened so fast I had to keep running outside to document the destruction.


My poor house looks so naked now. There goes all our summer shade. Waaaah.



Here is the cherry tree.

I can't quite remember what it looks like with leaves, but I know this is a lot better than the lovely view of the dreaded car wash .

Now that's ugly.

No comments: