Monday, September 7, 2009

End of Summer

Monday, September 7

Hope you all had a happy Labor Day weekend! I always forget that Kevin doesn't get this holiday, so the girls and I just relaxed and got ready for school. We organized the clothes and the backpacks, cleaned the lunchboxes and the vintage Thundercats and Transformers thermoses purchased from eBay, played with friends and went to soccer practice. The girls are really excited that school is finally going to start tomorrow and so am I!

Really I just wanted to post the camping photos from last weekend at Alder Lake, WA. We had a little rain and no running water in the bathrooms, but the cousins had a great time together playing on the rock and driftwood filled shore, picking blackberries and roasting hot dogs on the campfire. I am thankful that we were all able to spend a weekend together. Here are a few photos to get to started.






Want to see the rest? Click here!

No comments: