Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Capture - Macro

Thursday, September 17

I love shooting macros. Here are some I got with the new dSLR. This is a bracelet I got in Barcelona last year. I love it, but somehow it has a crack (not shown) and it's not very comfy.
Those flowers that are supposed to attract the butterflies.
Obligatory rose macro.
Helicopters from the neighbor's maple tree.

The rest were taken with the "super macro" setting 0n my point and shoot. I got one with the close flower in focus, but ended up liking this version better.
OK, don't scroll down if you don't like spiders. I've never seen one quite like this and he was holding still. They only scare me when they are in the shower, my bedroom or moving too fast.

Let's go see more macros over at Beth's blog.

12 comments:

Saj said...

I love the helicopter shot! Those are such a part of my childhood! And I saw the warning on the spider picture, but looked anyway. Gross, but cool!

Yelena R. said...

Awesome captures!

Yup, The Office premiere is not to be missed :)

Lindsay said...

Love the helicopters!

linlah said...

Love the helicopter shot.

Kathy Campbell said...

THANK YOU for the spider warning. *shudders*

I love the helicopters and the rose is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bracelet. And I can admire the beauty of spiders as long as they don't try to make my space their space.

Anonymous said...

Note to self...read text before scanning through pictures. SPIDERS!

Heather said...

great shots. I, too, Love the helicopters. My 2nd fave would be the flower tucked behind the ear.

Christy M. said...

My favorite is the flower behind the ear! Great job this week!

Lorena said...

Amazing and Lovely!... I'm a sucker for flowers and these are beautiful! =)

Frogmum said...

I think spiders are amazing and your shot is excellent :D Love the copters too - and the rose is very pretty - in fact they are all pretty good :D !!

Vera said...

Awesome shots, specially of the spider! :)