Thursday, November 26, 2009

You Capture - Food

Thursday, November 27
How appropriate that this week's challenge is food. However we aren't having our Turkey dinner until my sister come over on Saturday. So tonight we had turkey chili and cornbread.
I'm also not much of a cook although I plan to do a little baking. I tried to get some cool photos in the produce section, but they didn't turn out so good. Mostly I've been cleaning house this week, so I offer more photos of my kids' art. First we have a Fruity Cheerios rainbow.
Here's a cornucopia made with foil covered by plastic wrap and colored with permanent markers.
Click hear to see some real
food photos.

5 comments:

Saj said...

That cornucopia is cool! And I love the Fruit Loop rainbow! But turkey chili and cornbread-YUMMMMMMM!!!

~becky~ said...

I Love the Fruit Loop rainbow, it looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

That cornbread looks yummy! I want some right now!
Love the Fruit Loop rainbow, great idea for a pic, and nicely photographed.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

I love the shot of the fruit loops, great perspective, awesome colors! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sarah Jones said...

Cool photos! That rainbow is super cool!