Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You Capture - Emotion

Wednesday, June17

There's nothing like your baby growing up, graduating and moving on to make you feel emotional. Here is my baby graduating from preschool.

Last week my little brother graduated from college. Here are my parents with their "baby" at his Army ROTC Commissioning Ceremony.
My brother walking with his neices at my grandpa's funeral a couple weeks ago.

On the lighter side, here is my grandma trying to get her dog to show a little emotion for the camera. Who knew a dog could do that?
She normally looks like this.

Oh, and you don't have to thank me for not posting the shots I took of my daughter when she was crying. She can get emotional, but you don't need to see that.

13 comments:

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Wonderfully done this week. The military shots are so moving. My heart goes out to you, it honestly does.

Bacardi Mama said...

Such a range of emotions. great job.

tiarastantrums said...

these are great !! Lovely captures this week

Jen said...

I like them all, but he girls with your brother is my favorite. Just a wonderful "looking in on the moment" shot. Oh, and I love the cattle dog shots - we had one for 8 years ... cool dogs!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for the commissioning ceremony. Something about a young person in uniform taking that oath. Makes me tear up every time.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

All of these are terrific. Love all of those brave, uniformed people.

Jessi said...

Love your mom's face at your brother's graduation, its wonderful.

Yelena R. said...

These are wonderful! You are really good at capturing emotion. I especially like the second one, just something about it makes it really special.

Prairie Lady said...

Those first one's chock you up! Lovely job.
www.homeschoolblogger.com/PrairieLady

Unknown said...

fantastic photos!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wonderful! Those military pics move me...my big bro just left a few days ago for his second tour in Iraq. Great pics!

CraftGirlAlli said...

The cemetary shot is my favorite. Not many people think to take pictures like that.

audrey said...

These are really good. The military shots are very touching.