Friday, March 12, 2010

I survived!

Friday, March 12

The last five weeks have been hectic as I knew they would be. I signed the girls up for swimming lessons 2x/week in an effort to get them and myself away from the screens in our life and get more exercise. The only bad part is that Monday through Thursday we had something scheduled until 5:30 or 6pm, which really cut into being able to cook a decent dinner. I think being able to get dinner from my personal chef twice a week really made it possible. (I love you Elizabeth!)


The good part is that the girls didn't even realize they had not watched TV, played Wii or their Nintendo during the week until just this week. It’s 4pm on Friday as I'm writing this and no one has even asked to turn on the TV.

I've been exercising at the gym at least 3 days a week, riding the bike and going to Zumba! I think I'll go celebrate by taking my hubby out to McMenamin's Mission Theater & Pub for a burger and a movie. (Thanks Maria!)

Have a great weekend everyone!


If you need a laugh, please visit Daddy Scratches.

No comments: