Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Seaside

Sunday, March 15

We're home from the beach and I can't believe how great the weather was. So nice to have a break from the wacky weather of last week. On Monday we saw every form of precipitation: snow, hail, sleet, rain and slush. Did I miss any? I was amazed to look back at the pictures and find that these two were next to each other. Here is the last pic I took Tuesday afternoon while driving through the coast range on the way to Seaside.

Here is the first one I took Wednesday in Canon Beach, right after we shared a family size bucket of clam chowder at Mo's. Yummmm.The skies were this clear the whole time we were there, see the squinting. It seems like we packed more for three nights at the beach than for two months in Europe. I guess that's what happens when you have a car and pack bikes, food and a kite. You never know how many layers you will need to protect against the Oregon coast winds.

No comments: