Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Capture - Perspective

Wednesday, March 4
This weeks You Capture photo challenge is perspective. I know that new photos were encouraged but this pic Sydney on her bike is my favorite and I posted it the day before I found out about the perspective theme. Sorry for the rerun. OK, now for some new ones.

Sydney rather looks like a giant here helping me in the kitchen. I wouldn't even mind a giant in my kitchen if it meant someone else was cooking dinner. Too bad I got such a bad glare off the cabinet.

We don't have a train track at home, but I got this shot at preschool, I think the kids thought I was a little crazy. How did that get there? Well, I couldn't leave out this one of a staircase we saw while in Prague last summer.

13 comments:

Erin said...

That staircase is amazing! I really want to visit Prague someday.

InTheFastLane said...

All cool pictures. Nice Job, especially on the train.

Anonymous said...

I love all of them. You were so creative in getting your shots.

Christy M. said...

All of your shots are great, but I especially LOVE the stairs! Wow, that's a capture, all right!

Anonymous said...

My favourite shots are the bike and the stairs. Beautiful!!

Bacardi Mama said...

Great shots. The stairs are amazing.

Kate said...

Very cool, great ideas!!! Love that last shot!! :D

Crazy Babs said...

I love all the pictures we are getting using different angles and ways of looking at our kids. Great capture!

Anonymous said...

All great pictures, but I really like the bike shot.

the mama said...

The staircase pic is awesome. :) I must say that the train one is my fave though simply because my boys have that same one and I've taken similar shots of them playing. :)

Allie said...

Great photos! I especially like the train shot as well as the stairs. Oh how I would love to check the gorgeous architecture out in Europe!

Unknown said...

yes! beautiful shots!!! Thanks for sharing!

rosellafan said...

great shots! love that staircase!

rosellafan (Paula)