Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Smurfin' in the rain

September 10
This is actually a picture I took at a park in Milan. You just never know where those Smurfs will pop up. There was a big thunderstorm last night with showers most of the morning. We were all a little tired from staying up too late the night before, so the girls have been watching the Smurfs on the computer. A first time for them and I must say it's been so long for me that I don't really remember anything. I forgot how often they actually use the word smurf, it can be a verb, noun, or adjective. How smurfy! So you know your kids have watched too much when the big one yells from the bathroom, "Who smurfed the smurf paper?!" Translation: Who got the toilet paper wet? OK, the rain has stopped and we will try to get out as soon as I take my siesta.

No comments: