Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who's yard is it?

Tuesday, July 14

I was at a birthday party the other day with my girls and everyone was having a great time, then I started to get really distracted by this squirrel who was apparently very concerned about my friend's dog, Simon.
He was climbing all around this telephone pole, keeping an eye out for Simon.
He kept jumping from the pole to the top of a shed and back again. I couldn't quite capture a leap, he was too fast.
One time Simon chased him, he got a little scared and had to climb all the way to the top.
Ooops I'm busted. Hey don't look at me like that! I didn't do it. You're the one teasing the dog.
No wonder he was scared. Even though Simon looks totally innocent in this picture,check out what happened to that squirrel laying on the ground behind him! Poor guy.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

He's innocent!! Too funny. Can't believe you got the toy squirrel in the background. I'll show the boys in the morning. Oh, Princess Bride is showing 7:30 Wed. night in Kenton - free popcorn!